Sunday, January 21, 2007

The store is open

my friends at the Nook have officially opened their online store and each day will have the S.O.U.P de jour, (saving of unbelievably proportions) an item that will be 40-50% off, i like that option and already bought my first bowl of S.O.U.P and it was GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I can't wait to see what they bring in from the CHA releases that will be happening this month, as long as some of the new Queen & co felt is at the top of the list!!!

Nothing much new on the home front, I got us put on the emergency/after hours foster care list, I'm ready for another addition to the family, I'm hoping for a newborn this time, i have a baby craving :)

and just 10 days left in the Close to my Heart sale campaign, it's an amazing offer

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your support over the last little while Kim! I know we have been MIA, but I hope that will change now that things can calm down a bit!

Elia said...

Thanks for all your support Kimmie. Hopefully things can settle back to a more normal routine. Hugs.

Mary Pauls said...

Hey Kimmie, I checked out the Nook, thanks for the link. :)

Just so you know I check out your blog regularly, but I'm bad about commenting. Sorry!

Amy said...

mmmm that soup sure does look yummy... can't wait to see what is coming next! :)

I hope that a new little person comes through your loving doors soon! You are amazing for what you do for these precious ones!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Woo hoo! Keep it up, girl!

Good luck with the emerg list. I hope a sweet baby comes your way soon.