Friday, January 12, 2007

A birthday wish...

I have fallen in like with Donna Downey, I love her style, her art, and her CAMERA BAGS!!! I am totally wishing on every star that I get one for my birthday I love this style, it's called My Favorite outfit, what a cute name even :)


tomorrow I'm off to the Nook for a crop, I'm so looking forward to meeting the ladies that I haven't had the pleasure of yet and seeing the girls I know and love so much(you know who you are) have a great weekend everyone!

oh yeah Close to my heart has marked discontinued items down up to 40%, these offers are only available on a consultant website and while supplies last be sure to shop early!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute bag! Have fun at the crop and be sure to share what you make!

Marina said...

OK hoping DTM reads your blog and he will for surely get the hint.

I will wish on a star or two for you too!!!!

Melissa said...

I know aren't those camera bags adorable! have fun at the crop :)

Elia said...

Hope you get your hearts desire girlie. It was great seeing you again.

Anonymous said...

I am wishing for one now too! Thanks for sharing!! I hope you had a fab day yesterday!