Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another tag.....

this one comes from my fellow tea lover Tara.


5 Wierd things about me....

1. I have a double jointed thumb, that I like to make do a hula dance

2.I do not like to be alone in the dark

3.I actually like the Tom Cruise version of War of the Worlds

4.My sister and I both went through the same cancer scare, within 2 years

5.I used to LOVE shrimp, but since I was pregnant with my first dd 10.5 years ago I havne't touched it!


I tagging Patticakes and Sue S!

4 comments:

Sue Sykes said...

I hope you didn't tag me 'cuz you think I am weird! :) My first tag - you de-flowered me! ;)

Unknown said...

I don't think any of these make you weird...they just make you my lovable KimmieC! Well, maybe the thumb thing is freaky! :0)

Marina said...

I agree the thumb thingy is kind of weird. I don't like be alone in the dark either. I hear things and my imagination runs wild!!

lacintha said...

Aaack! Kimmie...that thumb thing is freakin' me out!!!! Freakn' me out I tell ya'!