Monday, March 12, 2012

Long time no blog....

I took some much needed me time to get life straightened out.

Got a divorce, met the love of my life and we are getting married and having a baby this spring.

Actually I shouldn't say met him, I've known him most of my life, since we were 8 or so actually, our dad's worked together and were friends, his mom used to take us for ice cream and I always had a wee crush on him as we grew up. We hadn't seen each other for many years and one day, not long after my separation, I ran into him and his son at a local petting zoo. We had a great day, our kids enjoyed playing together and we agreed we should catch up further. The rest they say is history. I couldn't be happier!!!

Keep an eye out for some new creative inspiration coming back, I finally have the urge to create back too!!






1 comment:

Holly A said...

Huge congratulations, Kimmie! That's a beautiful photo, too. So happy for you and your new man and sweet little addition!

Also can't wait to see you creating again! {{hugs}}