Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope your Christmas was filled with lovely memories and god food just like ours was here! After devrouing the Twilight series of books and loving anyting vampire since as long as I can remember I have gotten hooked on the TV series True Blood and broke down and ordered the book boxed set today as I have nothing left to read at the moment. If your interested you can order it here AMAZON.CA


Santa was very good to us this year as he always is, it's hard to believe that it's over until next year. I am looking forward to making 2009 my best year yet!!! TTYS

2 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful pic of your girls on your Christmas card Kimmie!! I will have to pass the name of those books onto my daughter who is now calling herself Mrs. Cullen!! LOL!!!

Patti said...

Okay, I LOVE the Twilight Series. I am just starting Breaking Dawn but thanks to your enabling, I have just ordered the box set! LOL!!