Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I've been MIA lately

due to the new man in my life, he is full of beans and energy, and has completely tied me down. I haven't touched my paper and glue in weeks, and i miss it.

this week Marissa is in her school talent show and is in 3 acts of it, I love watching her perform in school functions she is really good, although i may be a little biased.

Nothing much has changed around here, our fence is finally getting replaced after the freak October '06 storm what a difference that will make to the yard, our taxes are done and paid, it was our first year self employed and we were pleased that we didn't have to pay nearly as much as we had thought and had saved for, so we bought a few things for the house.

Anyway, looking forward to Sunday for a big girls day out, heading to Mississauga with my pals Janice and Holly, TTYS!

4 comments:

Janice V said...

I'm really looking forward to Sunday too! I have my shopping list ready!!!

Hopefully the weather will be nice too!

See you then!

Tara said...

Have fun on Sunday Kimmie & try to contain Janice's spending! LOL!

Patti said...

Have fun shopping on Sunday Kimmie!
Glad to see your update:)

Everyday Moments said...

It's too bad we didn't live closer so the little man could play with Sydney. They could wear each other out!!! Have fun on Sunday.