Saturday, August 02, 2008

HEEEELLLLOOOO.....

is there anyone still reading this BLOG of mine? :)

We are t minus 21 days til our long awaited Disney trip, we are on the waiting list for a new fur baby, (who will have some very big paws to fill after the loss of Daisy), we are hopefully getting a miniature schnauzer, due to be born the end of August.

Dan and I will be celebrating our 7th year anniversary in 16 more days. Where does the time go?

Tina and her lovely girls came for a visit last weekend, I am always saddened after a visit with her, to have such a great friend that lives so far away and I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like. But my fingers are crossed for a big girls cross border shopping trip to Grove City in September.

I'm working lots, and lots, and lots, and not adjusting well to that, I work alot of 3- 11 pm shifts which makes it hard to see people I'd like to see, so I apologize to those that would like together, its so hard to take my days off away from my kids as I see them so little. Life would be so much easier on the same shift as everyone I hold near and dear.
I really like the job, I just can't wait to start getting in some day shifts more often, especially once the girls head back to school, as Victoria will also be full days this year in Grade 1.

On the scrapbooking front I have a card being published in the Fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards today, I haven't submitted in ages so I was thrilled by that.
Anyhoo, that's summer life in a nutshell so far...

If you're still reading please leave me a comment to let me know :)

6 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Sounds like you're super busy! Hope you get to scrap every now and then! Miss you!!

Janice V said...

Hey! I read your blog! I bet the girls are super excited about the trip. Then again, I imagine you are too!!!

carolyn peeler said...

Hey Kim,

i still check in :)
Nice to hear how your family is doing. It sucks about your work schedule...i'll be crossing my fingers for more day shifts for you. Have fun at Disney and your new fur-baby is adorable.
Say hi to Dan and the kids for me please ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmie! Glad your having a good summer and nice to see you updating again! Your new puppy looks soooo cute! Have a fun and safe trip to Disney - take lots of pics!

Jennifer said...

still watching you KImmie...have fun in Disney....and congrats on the card!

Holly A said...

Hi Kimmie, I've been meaning to comment on this post for the longest time - I absolutely still read your blog! I just don't get around to commenting on anything very often. Summer is such a hectic time! Glad that it looks like yours went really well.