Monday, March 12, 2007

My DH rocks!!!!


he totally surprised me the other day with letting me order this baby!!! I thought I would be saving my allowance forever!!! it should be here in about 12 days, and oh yeah i am counting them!!!
On the homefront we are expecting a baby, not in the traditional sense where I am pregnant, as much as I would love that.... an almost 2 year old boy is coming to us through FACS, we have been with just one foster son since our dear Zack left us to go back home in November. I am looking forward to meeting this new little man. As sad as it is when they move on or go home in their lives, it's so great knowing them while they are in your life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmie so happy to hear your great news!! Enjoy your Shilouette and your new little boy!!

Marina said...

Oh that is wonderful news Kimmie, and I know it has been daid before, but you are such an amazing women for taking these kids and making them feel loved and cared for. Bless you!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on Dan letting you get a Silhouette! And I am so happy for you that you are getting another wee one! Good times to come, I am sure!

Elia said...

That is so nice that DTM is letting you get the Silhouette. Great to hear that you are getting another little fella.

Heather said...

Oh that is one nice present.

I pray that all works out with the new foster child.