Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a wonderful Xmas!!!!

Well Dan surprised me to bits with the gift of a Nikon D50 camera, that by far was my favorite part of this Xmas, (as materealistic as that may sound), I was truly shocked!!


The kids were spoiled as they always are, and loved every minute of our 2 family gatherings.

I seldom take pictures of Xmas, I am usually taking a toy out of the million twisties they put on them or running the video camera, I prefer to have these holidays captured live, but this year I made more of an effort being the scrapbooker I am ;)
I hope you had a great holiday and got to spend some quality time with your loved ones.
here are some pics I took with my new baby....



9 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations on the new camera!!!!! OMG You lucky, lucky girl :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Elia said...

Congrats on the new toy girlie and WTG DTM. Love the photos and look at you in the denim tinker bell jacket.

Anonymous said...

cool new toy!! Beautiful photos!!

EquineSpirit said...

Congrats on the new camera! Have tons of fun with it!!

Noelia said...

Congrats on your brand new toy!

Amy said...

so so so so happy to hear that you got the d50!!! woohoo! Love your newp hotos too!! :)

Gaspegirl said...

Congratulations!! Now that is a dh who knows how to shop!

tina werner said...

you lucky duck!
a new camera... wow!
love your jacket, so sweet!
great pics to girly...
miss ya, tina

Heather said...

Some great pics of Victoria and I love that window you have. Looks like your having fun playing.